- Richard Hunt – Head Chef at The Grand Hotel, Torquay – a true Devonian born and bred, has been at The Grand Hotel for 4½ years. He has been winner of UK Chef of the Year twice and featured on TV’s Iron Chef.
- Benjamin Palmer – Head Chef at Barbican Kitchen. Benjamin is a “Masterchef: the Professionals” quarter finalist, Cornwall Life Chef of the Year 2011, and Taste of the West Gold award winner in 2012.
- Tim Maddams – Runs creative food company Green Sauce and is a chef, food writer and cookery teacher. Over the last 15 years, he has worked for a variety of well-known chefs and across a wide range of culinary arenas, latterly as head chef leading the team at River Cottage.
- Tom Scade – Head Chef at Tides Restaurant in Rock. Located on the banks of the Camel Estuary in Rock, North Cornwall, the restaurant combines the very best Cornish produce and breathtaking scenery to create a memorable dining experience. Tom was named South West Chef of the Year in 2011
- Diana Short – Founder and Creative Director of Lick the Spoon – Multi award winning company with a mission not only to bring the best fine chocolate to their customers, but also to inspire and delight them with a creativity that elevates chocolate beyond a delicious indulgence to an enduring chocolate memory.
With such a variety of chefs showing off their skills, who would you like to see? All the information about the demonstrations, including the times, will be in the show catalogue, on the website, and also on site at the show itself. With only three weeks until Source opens for business, make sure you pop back here regularly and see what will be happening!