Many thanks to those of you who visited the show this year and filled in our post show survey. It made for great reading! 60% of visitors would definitely recommend the show to a colleague. 77% were either satisfied or very satisfied with the range of exhibitors, and 52% found 5 or more new suppliers. For those exhibiting at the show, it’s worth noting that whilst 25% placed orders at the show, 39% placed orders after the show, so don’t forget to follow up on those leads! For those of you into social media, 58% of visitors to the show use Facebook for business, and 41% are now on Twitter – don’t forget you can follow the show there @SourceFoodDrink.
Here are just a few of the lovely things people said about the show:
- “Great source of networking and identifying trends“.
- “Visiting the show helps us by bringing new suppliers and products to our attention whilst also allowing us to meet up with our existing suppliers to see what’s new with them“.
- “Well done, a really useful show for us!“.
- “Really enjoyed the show- bigger and more variety“.
- “It was a pleasure to meet some of the producers and hear their passion and enthusiasm for the food they are involved in making. It was inspiring“.
We won’t be resting on our laurels though. We’ll be looking at all the facts, figures and comments and working hard to put together another great Source trade show in 2015 – don’t forget to put Wednesday 4th February and Thursday 5th February in your diaries now!