Visiting the show in safety
Westpoint Exeter is certified Covid Secure by Visit England.
Your comfort and safety is our priority.
Westpoint Exeter is a great venue to visit by car, with thousands of parking space enabling you to park within five minutes’ walk of the show entrance.
The show space.
All social distancing and visitor numbers will be managed in accordance with government advice at the time of the show. Measures include a larger one-way show entrance to avoid the need for queuing, a spacious registration area to avoid crowding, wider aisles, sensible one-way systems enabling social distancing, but not restricting your ability to browse or return to products and exhibitors you would like to see again.
- One-way toilets.
- Grab and go catering facilities (but don’t worry – we will be providing seating indoors and outdoors to allow you to rest and review your visit).
- Advanced registration and badge printing is encouraged.
- All exhibitors will adhere to local and government advice regarding food hygiene and safety.
- Signage will be prominently displayed to remind everyone at the show to be mindful of social distancing, visitor flow, face masks, and hygiene.
- Disposable masks will be available for those who have forgotten theirs.
Clean and safe.
- On site cleaning teams will ensure regular and effective cleaning, particularly in high contact areas.
- Hand sanitising stations are provided at the entrances and within the event
- All exhibitors are encouraged to consider sanitising stations on their stands, and employ a regular cleaning regime, throughout the show.
- It will be required that all participants wear face coverings in the venue, in accordance with government advice.
Track and trace.
We are working with Westpoint and Devon County Council to employ correct measures at the time of the show.
Help protect others.
You may wish to self-test before you attend, particularly if you have not yet been vaccinated. Free lateral flow test are available via www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests.